Grievances Redressal cell deals with all types of grievances, complaints and malpractices including those received from Students, Faculty and other Stakeholders.
Why Online Grievance Redressal ?
A Grievance or Complaint can be defined as any kind of communication that expresses discontent about an action or lack of action, about the standard of service or absence of service of an institute and the complainant asks for remedial action.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Public Grievance Redressal Cell has been dealing with the following matters.
- Grievance of students/faculty/stakeholders of SITE approved Technical Institutions.
- Grievance received through CPGRAMS portal
- Complaints of Ragging
- Complaints of violation of Norms & Standard by the AICTE approved Institutions
- Coordination of work related to VIP/MHRD references.
- MISC Matters:
- Court Matters related to PGRC
- Parliament Questions related to PGRC
- RTI matters